HW: Careful use of the saxophone

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Mar 30 01:20:11 EST 2001

lol - I saw that - should have seen my face when the bugger moved!!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Licht [mailto:mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM]
Sent: 29 March 2001 20:44
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Careful use of the saxophone

>>As for his 'look'- does it matter??

At the Astoria while Jez H. was standing in the wings, waiting to come on,
he stood so still that from my perspective in the balcony  I thought he was
one of Ron's props

Definitely the other Mark L

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL