Hawkwind triple CD

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Fri Mar 30 01:58:36 EST 2001

There was another three CD box set released by Castle (or one of their
other names) that was a triple compilation. The contents were mostly
numbers that had previously been released by Castle on other one and two CD
compilations.
Each CD did contain a pretty nifty cover booklet with some very good photos.
I have this somewhere and can dig out more details if you need them.

Mark