NIK: Dark Sun Ice Ritual/ Scandinavian Space

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Mar 30 02:50:32 EST 2001

At 8:36 -0500 29.3.2001, Chris Raymond wrote:
>I just received Dark Sun - Ice Ritual with Nik Turner on some of the
>tracks. This is alive CD of Hawkwind songs. Excellent sound quality and
>good music. The best part of it for me was the bonus studio track. It is
>about 9.5 minutes long and it really good. The price was right too,
>$14.00 including shipping! I look forward to more Dark Sun in the
>future.

Definitely. Find their first album (Feed Your Mind) if you can --
it's excellent. Blows away _Ice Ritual_, actually :)

>To venture further off topic, is there anything new from Pseudo Sun?

They had a track on a Man tribute recently.

>Stll have my fingers crossed that eventually DarXtar's Tombola or
>whatever the new album was called will be released someday.
>I also hope that the Spacious Mind - Mind of a Brother did well enough
>that they will put out a new one as well!

Amen.  Mind of a Brother was a great album!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson