Lockheed Remaster/ Sham 69/Greek 4track EP

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Fri Mar 30 06:21:18 EST 2001

HI UNCLE NIK plays sax on TELL THE CHILDREN. It is a great cd if you like
70's style punk. He also plays on Jimmy Pursey (singers solo lp)-IMflamable
material CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Killfile Deletion [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 4:58 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Lockheed Remaster/ Sham 69/Greek 4track EP

   Capatain Lockheed (calvert),,,,,is now residing in Dallas, in remastered
CD form with "faithfully restored artwork" from BGO......

 sounded cosmic to me.......

  come in Andy G, R-U-RECEIVING?????   why did this await me here????

 did they do Lucky Leif????

 SHAM 69 "The Game" on CD with bonus cuts........couldn't resist it as NIK
is credited by Adrian Parr as being on this.....could someone provide
knowledge???

 I have to be beer buzzed to deal with this one, and I'm just not hearing
that sax.....WASSUP??? (didn't complete the listen, but have the LP)

 Finally got Greek 4-track Promo CD EP, titled "The Hawkwind EP"...

 this is the first delicious taste of "Kings Of Speed" in remastered
form....that being EMI remastered form...(I'm pretty darn sure)!!??

 The CD is marked "Promo" but on it it says "file under Space Rock"....this
confuses me slightly.....

do they file promos in Greece???

thanks to: ALL at mission control, Jerry, and Keith.....a slight ponder
should reveal why....

 the unfathomable, unthinkable, unspeakable, black, black, black,
un-nameable, horror. that even now (thats all the Lovecraft I can
remember)...

mdc

PS--OH YEAH, looks like calvert FREQ + 2 has been redone....not got it
yet.....or seen....