HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Mar 30 06:36:51 EST 2001

Mark said:
> Yes, but orgone accumulators have been around since the 30s, you can build
> one yourself http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/woorgone.htm .

LOL They don't work that well do they. The common cold and cancers are still
around. Every hospital should have one.

<And Silver
> Machine is a bicycle>

Yes I know, but wouldn't it be great to own this one! I had several bikes as
a kid and not one of them could "fly sideways through time."

Cheers

Bill