Hawkwind triple CD

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Fri Mar 30 09:39:45 EST 2001

Mike asked:

>P.S: Anyone know what the double LP and double CD Live '79/Levitation
>title was? Was this just "Two Originals" or am I kidding myself?

Almost there. The CD is one of those double-jewel jobbies and has the
legends "Hawkwind - Levitation" and "Hawkwind - Live" on the case spines as
well as on the CDs themselves and the insert front. The latter also includes
a "That's Original" logo. In other words, the two CDs are individually
titled & there appears to be no overall title as such for the package.

Hope this helps

Dave