HW: Hawkwind triple CD

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Mar 30 15:04:53 EST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:34:44 -0500, ejobson <ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET> wrote:
>Just realised mine are vinyl not disk, but the interview's good anyway.

Aha.  That identifies it.  It was the triple LP box that Flicknife put
out.  I don't have it, so I don't remember what the other two LP's were
(previously-released Flicknife stuff, maybe 'Out and Intake' or CotBS
or 'Zones'?).  Yeah, it's a pretty good interview of Dave Brock by Brian
Tawn (with, I think, Kris and Frenchy Flicknife in the background).  AFAIK,
the only place the interview LP has been released on CD is on the
Cleopatra/Purple Pyramid 'Golden Void' double-CD (which also compiles
the "Hurry On Sundown", "Valium Ten", Sonic Assassins & 'Night of the
Hawk/Earth Ritual Preview' 12"EP's, and a few miscellaneous
Hawkwind/Hawklords tracks from 'Friends & Relations' vol.1 & 2).

Not the same as the triple CD Mike was originally asking about ...

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com