HW: url to IRC chat log!

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Mar 31 05:42:38 EST 2001

In message <001d01c0b947$46aaf740$6904efc3 at ghostwheel2>, Alissa
<coral at APORT.RU> writes
>Hello!
>
>This is the url to the site with IRC chat log, unedited.
>
>http://hawkwind.newmail.ru/
>
>cheers,
>Alissa
>
>P.S. Sorry, forgot to include the url last time :).

Thanks for posting this! I was at work and couldn't join in. Mind you it
looks like it was enough of a task for the band to juggle the barrage of
questions as it was. Well done Arin for restoring some order in the ranks.

I was struck by Jerry's comment "we would like to do both S&M" - only
when I re-read it did I realise he was referring to Sydney and Melbourne...
and there was me thinking it had something to do with the kiss of the
velvet whip.  Ahem.
--
Nick Medford