BOC: Stalk-Forrest Group CD here

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue May 1 08:48:09 EDT 2001

> Got mine too.  Listening to it reminds me of the Grateful Dead at times.
> This is just to cool.  BTW, my CD numbers are: 1226 and 1227.  Don't worry,
> one is being placed aside in case something should ever happen to the other
> one.

Got mine - #1133.  The sound quality on this CD is incredible - probably
better than it could have been in 1970 on vinyl.

> > Flipping throught the booklet, I am impressed: this is how an archive
> > release should be done!

Incredible stuff - kudos go especially to Bolle for making sure stuff
got done right!

> > PS: Even our very own FAQ man, John, gets a URL in the booklet!

This totally blew me away when I saw that - my website in a "BOC album"
- how cool is that?!?!

John