BOC: Curse Of The Hidden Mirror review

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue May 1 09:14:18 EDT 2001

On 1 May 2001, at 8:49, Paul Mather wrote:

> Someone spotted the Stalk-Forrest group "NP" in a posting I made to
> another list and sent me a link to an advance review of the upcoming
> BOC album, _Curse of the Hidden Mirror_.  I don't know if it's been
> posted here before, but I thought I'd pass it along:
>
> http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/curse_of_the_hidden_mirror.htm

Yeah, I just read it.  The Classic Rock revisited guys aren't exactly
brain surgeons, and not too critical either, but I appreciate that they
keep their fingers on the pulse of some good bands.  My main gripe
against them is that they're sort of fawning idolaters, and they do
like a lot of shitty bands--but they like BOC, so...

theo