HW: Nik thoughts

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue May 1 10:12:13 EDT 2001

I was just thinking that with all the talk about whether Dave or Nik can use
the name that we also have the Spacebrock album which (apart from a few
Hawkwind tracks) is really a Brock solo album. I know that some people
having been talking about the use of the Hawkwind name on this, so I wonder
if it falls into the same category of Nik using the name (though, as Nik has
other ex-members, it could be seen differently)?

William

> isn't it all a bit like the Roger Waters vs Dave Gilmour split down the
> middle where both reckoned they had the right to use Pink Floyd - there,
the
> mystery was why it went to Gilmour as he was NOT an original member of the
> band - so maybe it's not as clear cut as it seems.
> Andy G.aribaldi

DB