off : Syd

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue May 1 11:00:39 EDT 2001

Syd,

Now goes my his birth name (Roger Barrett). Every year the crass newspapers
of the UK go to Cambridge and wait for him to come out of his house and take
a photo of him. he's a cuddly balding middle aged man.

This happened 2 weeks ago upon the release of the latest re-release of Syd's
stuff. One of the journo's asked him if he's making a comeback to which he
aparently replied " i don't do that anymore, I can't help you". But then
again when was the last time you trusted a journo with anyones quotation,
more than likely Syd just ignored him.

It really seems like it never happened to him at all, and he's now in a
different life, it would be cool if they just left him alone.

regards
iain