HW: Hawkwind Merchandise

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue May 1 15:45:20 EDT 2001

Does anyone know what the current position is with regard to
purchasing Hawkwind Merchandise from the Honiton address?    Is it
just very slow at the moment?     I sent a cheque off to them on 6th
March on behalf of someone in the US and have just been informed by
him that the stuff still hasn't arrived.      I guess things are
just really really busy down there these days with the tour and all
the administration work that has to be done before and afterwards
and all the other plans that were simmering gently (I hope these are
going well!) and anyhow the t-shirts have probably all sold out and
need reprinting or something!    And I'm sure there are a dozen
other things and it seems like almost no time at all since the

Still I thought I'd better check to see whether there are other folk
also waiting for stuff to arrive or whether I should start finding
out if something has gone astray in the post?

ta
jill