BOC: fakes? SFG liner notes revelation

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed May 2 07:57:56 EDT 2001

At 23:28 5.1.01 EDT, you wrote:
>'Meltzer: " They had a meeting one day and said, 'Can we go metal?' They
>decided no. 'Could we be pseudo-metal?' Sure, let's try. But the metal they
>played at first was pure comedy, they were never serious about it."

If i remember rightly, this blurb was either in Whore Just Like the Rest,
or it's in the Meltzer interview on Perfect Sound Forever's website.

I was REally, really happy to see that the Brain Surgeons found their way
into the SFG liner notes via R.Meltzer's talk of lyrics. yay!

fresh as fresh tinned ham
Jason