UNIVERSE CREATION: "Scientists find big bang evidence" (AP)

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Wed May 2 10:01:40 EDT 2001

Very interesting. Ties into lecture I attended last Friday by Abhay Ashketar
where he discussed Einstein's vision elevated to the quantum mechanical
level.  I did my best to follow what he was saying, not being a physicist;
but, apparently he knows his stuff evidenced by the standing ovation he
received at the conclusion of the talk.

Mark L

Scientists Find Big Bang Evidence

.c The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - Key elements of theories about how the universe expanded
and developed after the Big Bang have been confirmed by data from
high-flying
balloons and from instruments operating in Antarctica, scientists say.