HW: hawks/fantasy

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed May 2 20:38:03 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
> Bernhard: what's happening festival wise in germany this year?
Since
> Glastonbury isn't on this year I could go somewhere else. Also,
does
> anyone reckon that the Canterbury or Norwich festivals will
actually
> happen?

My ticket for Canterbury arrived the other day!    Not that it
proves anything since I also had a ticket for the Buxton Festival
which was cancelled at the last minute.    Kent hasn't had a FMD
case since 2nd April and restrictions have been lifted now.     Mind
you restrictions were lifted in Somerset and I see they've just had
a new case confirmed so it's still a bit of a risky venture.
Wouldn't like to be one of the organisers.   Good luck folks!

jill