BOC: "Curse" review

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu May 3 09:05:02 EDT 2001

Nick wrote:
> I'm not stupid.  It's pretty obvious that the Classic
> Rock Revisited review is well removed from anything
> even remotely related to a legitimate "critique".
>
> But don't blame me if I choose to believe every word of
> it!!!

Was the gist of the "review" that CotHM (not to be confused with CotBS), is
the second coming of Secret Treaties?

CMC doesn't need to pull that kind of paid PR on me. I'll buy the album even
if it's the second coming of Club Ninja. ;-)

Which brings me to:
The song "White Flags" is much more tolerable (and more BOCish) when you
think of the line, "Like the snowflake in my hand that's melting" as his
hand is melting, not the snowflake....

Brian
"Pants above the knee are knickers. Many worn by football kickers." -SFG

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio