Snivelling New Age Guys...... :) Off on a tangent - ooooopp psy's

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri May 4 02:17:30 EDT 2001

If u know 1 I'd be amazed - there are no men like that - they don't have the
genetic make up for it - they have the genes for plenty of other fun stuff -
a woman could not have conceived Hawkwind for instance - but looking after
more than themselves..........

Sam

(No offence lads - we luv u dearly for what u r)

-----Original Message-----
From: Layla Thompson [mailto:lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK]
Sent: 03 May 2001 21:53
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Snivelling New Age Guys...... :) Off on a tangent -
ooooopppsy's

Ha!! Ha!! That's good!
 I don't know many blokes that could do it!!!

 Layla

>>> michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU 05/03/01 04:44pm >>>
I thought this was funny enough to post -

> Have you heard about the next planned "Survivor" show?
> * 6 men will be dropped on an island with 1 car and 4 kids each, for 6
weeks
> * Each kid plays two sports and either takes music or dance classes.
> * There is no access to fast food.
> * Each man must take care of his 4 kids, keep his assigned house clean,
> correct all homework, complete science projects, cook, do laundry, etc.
> * The men only have access to television when the kids are asleep and all
> chores are done. There is only one TV between them and there is no remote.
> * The men must shave their legs and wear makeup daily, which they must
> apply themselves, either while driving or while making four lunches.
> * They must attend weekly PTA meetings; clean up after their sick children
> at 3:00 am; make an Indian hut model with six toothpicks, a tortilla and
> one marker; and get a 4 year old to eat a serving of peas.
> * The kids vote them off the island, based on performance.
> * The winner is the man left with enough energy to make SATISFYING wild
and
> passionate love to his spouse at a moment's notice.

Tee hee.....

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL