HW: Trying to identify autograph

Fri May 4 12:22:07 EDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Mark Edmonds wrote:

> I'm positive it wasn't Ginger - he didn't play on the Earth Ritual tour
> anyway did he? I can vaguely remember a medium height person with dark
> shortish hair and a round face but I'm not sure.

        Unless I'm confused which is always possible, the contendors would
be (taking a fairly broad period round "Earth Ritual tour" here) Clive
Deamer, Martin Griffin (much hair so probably not), Andy Anderson (at
least one obvious facial characteristic you don't mention there, so... ),
Rob Heaton (of New Model Army), John Clark or Danny Thompson Jr (who is
*not* "of medium height"), so maybe one of those names matches the
signature. If on the other hand it might not be the drummer, that opens
things out a bit... Yours,
                           Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk