SLOTERDIJK seeking Friday and Saturday night gigs:

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat May 5 12:52:01 EDT 2001

Hello, although we have alloted certain dates for shows which are more
than one days drive from New Jersey, we would like to announce, that we
are available for Friday and Saturday night shows throughout the summer
and fall.

We can play gigs anywhere within one day's travel of New Jersey. Target
areas are, northeastern PA, New Jersey, southeastern NY state, and Long
Island, Conneticutt, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland and DC.

Please contact us directly , if interested in booking, or drop a line
via our mp3 site!!!

Cheers, Sloterdijk

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk