OFF Re: HW: Brixton: Californi-a

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Sun May 6 17:06:41 EDT 2001

California is well on its way to becoming the perfect state.  No more guns,
no more smoking, I'm sure bans on other things will follow.  It's all for
your own good and your protection.  Like the warning in the microwave manual
telling you not to put your infant or pets in the microwave to dry them.
California is so lucky to have politicians taking care of all its needs.

Luckily I'm in Minnesota, so I'm surrounded by loving liberal wackos too.