BOC-L 2000 Tape Trade

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon May 7 11:22:35 EDT 2001

I wrote:
> :I sent your mix on to Arin Komins a few months ago, so the
> :trade managed to live for a while longer.

Arin replied:
> ...and I suck.  I've got the cds that you sent me sitting in my office,
> waiting for me to get myself over to the post office.

Ah ha! I firmly point my finger in your general direction.... ;-)

Don't feel too badly, the whole BOC-L tape trade process has never been very
successful. The most I've ever received is three tapes/CDs.

Maybe next time we can all work something out through the "Neo Quark" list.
If there is a next time.

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower