OFF: Neu! York Times

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon May 7 12:05:38 EDT 2001

THis sunday's Arts and Leisure section was happy in proclaiming the remasters
of  Neu!'s first handful of Albums. Pretty ok article, desribing
Krautrock, along w/ Kraftwerk,mentioning amon duul II,Faust, etc.

More disturbing is the same paper also had an article about some theatre
company (cant remember the name now.) in Austin TX which has staged
performances of _Lipstick Traces_ by Greil "I'm cool cuz I write about rock and
roll in an academic way" Marcus.  Odd days, indeed.