OFF: Drummers

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue May 8 15:14:50 EDT 2001

>In a message dated 05/08/2001 3:07:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:
>
>> These are the world's 10 best drummers,
>
>Well, if by "best" you mean most proficient, you're clearly missing some of
>the best drummers such as Bill Bruford, Carl Palmer, and Billy Cobham...

Hell, no, not the most proficient.  I put Cozy Powell on there for
chrissakes!  :)

I meant 'best' in a very tongue-in-cheek "Like I'm the one to say, and
you're not" kinda way.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Neil Peart and Simon Phillips didn't make my list (and these three you
mention also), so lots of flair and technical ability not required.  And
also that Bozzio guy (I saw him with Jeff Beck years ago, and thought he was
indeed excellent, but I don't know any of 'his' work...only his wife's, sad
to say.)