OFF: Son of (Farf) Lung

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed May 9 18:24:10 EDT 2001

OK, thanks to Jerry Kranitz I finally got a dub of the Myth of Solid Ground
disc, and I think I'ved sussed out the track-list for the new "Farflung w/Nik
at Strange Daze '99" disc.

1.Alius Orbis
2.When I Awoke to Sleep No More
3.??/The Larval Stage (maybe the "??" is just an intro rather than another
tune)
4.The Day of St. Anthony's Fire
5.Breach of I

w/Nik:
6.Sonic Attack
7.Brainstorm
8.Watching the Grass Grow
9.Opa-Loka 2000
10.You Shouldn't Do That

Comments: "Fargin great" album!
Questions: Does anyone have anything to add to the above hypothesis?
Recommendations: Buy it while it's still available!

Chuck

PS: I give up on The Raven that Ate the Moon...
PSS: Falcata-Galia (releasing the forth-coming FF album <not Myth> is in
Rialto, California; SoCal's "Inland Empire" is in no way less flaky than the
rest of the state, but I have a feeling that Rudy may get it right this
time...