OFF:gas giant-WE

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Thu May 10 14:03:59 EDT 2001

Hej,

Just to let all the NOrweigens on the list (Christian!), that I will be in
Oslo on Saturday for the Gas Giant vs. WE- Riding the Red Horse to the last
Stronghold of the Freaks record release party. It is at John Dee in Oslo. If
you can make it, stop by and say hello.

Due to some fuck ups with the artwork, it looks like we will not have these
records for the party, which is a damn shame. I highly recommend you all
think about getting this from CDS, as it is going to kick everyones ass who
is into heavy-psychedlic space rock (without synths, ok I play a bit on one
track).

scott