HW:Text of Festival

ejobson ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Fri May 11 11:48:58 EDT 2001

Thanks for the info. Didn't even know MOTU was written that early! Surely
this wasn't the first performance of it, as it sounded so tight. Maida Vale
according to Bernhards list. Also if live versions of It's so Easy and You'd
better belive it were released in '74, (Edmonton?)surely the band/Dave must
have tapes of the complete gigs. Did these other tracks ever get officially
released anywhere?

Eddie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Elmer [mailto:roger at RELMER.FREESERVE.CO.UK]
Sent: 10 May 2001 14:40
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW:Text of Festival

Someone posted up this info a while back on the list (can't remember who
though) -

The Text Of Festival: Live 1970-2 (Illuminated/DemiMonde 1983)
--------------------

Sides 1 and 2 reissued as In The Beginning & Masters of the Universe

TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE

Master Of The Universe  18.08.70        London
Dreaming                18.08.70        London
Shouldn't Do That       18.08.70        London
Hurry On A Sundown      05.11.70        London
Paranoia                05.11.70        London
Seeing It As....        05.11.70        London
I Do It                 05.11.70        London
Sound..Shouldn't...     19.04.71        London
Improvise..Compromise.. 19.05.71        London