OFF : lemmy's health, or lack thereof

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 11 11:00:32 EDT 2001

In article <BjCv2RANr8+6EwCX at hermit0.demon.co.uk>, Nick Medford
<nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>I'm a doctor by the way, and as I said before I feel rather uncomfortable
>with the way we're speculating on Lem's problems here, but I also have a
>thing about medical misinformation on the Internet, so I hope no-one will
>be offended by this further post.

I bow to your greater knowledge, then, squire.
You can understand though, how it would annoy when society's opinion of
diabetics (I or II) is we deserve what we got, and brought it on
ourselves. I certainly didn't eat all the pies, and I doubt Lemmy did
either. I've never been more than 11 stone at my heaviest and Lemmy
doesn't seem to have much of a belly either!

--
Jon                                Life's a gas, Life's a gas, oh yeah!
                                   So don't be sad, cause I'll be there,