HW: Re: [Hawkwind] 25 years on and astounding questions....

Moonglum moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK
Sat May 12 12:42:36 EDT 2001

Re; the Greek Hawklords' query:

1st pressing of Astounding Sounds was girl on front, eagle on back.  2nd
pressing was eagle on front, girl on back - this was done in error.  2nd
pressing much more numerous.

The first 25,000 copies of the Hawklords album had "25 Years On" printed on
them.  So I would imagine those without are rarer.