HW: Re: [Hawkwind] 25 years on and astounding questions....

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat May 12 22:10:48 EDT 2001

 Dear lord Pearson....

The Pxr5 LP also exists in myriad forms, includind weird sh*t like a copy
with the sticker stuck in the wrong place!!!!!!!!   at the bottom on one of
my copies.....and you will know that it doesn't remove without noticeable
damage,,,,,,

also....the blue label pressing is rarer from my experience, and as usual,
I "imagine" it to be a "second press".....

peace....

and for all who care ...I am Ill, I'll apologize profusely to those of you
waiting for stuff, and hopefully work out a peace treatise with you....

sick...

sick mike c