HW: Voiceprint CD

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon May 14 04:21:31 EDT 2001

Well, my free CD arrived from Voiceprint this morning and, guess what, it
IS the mis-pressed Spacebrock which I already have!  As this mispressing
happened after the anouncement of the "free CD", one wonders what the
original freebie was meant to be.

Does this strike anyone else as a cynical move to shift some dodgy CDs?  I
do hope that no-one from the band was involved in this decision as it is
really cheap IMHO!

COLIN (A fan for 25 years, whcih don't seem to matter any more!)