OFF: More on D. Adams

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed May 16 19:45:22 EDT 2001

Now, that is too cool. What a neat memorial to an awesome author:)
BTW, Keith, Just got my paws on that new Legendary Pink Dots! Good stuph,
there!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace