Spacebrock & Weird 6

Ken Alley alley at ECSIS.NET
Thu May 17 09:39:39 EDT 2001

I am fairly new to the list and I hate to beat a dead horse BUT-I
purchased Spacebrock when it was released and how do you know if you
have one the mispressed discs that there is so much discussion about?And
I also purchased the Weird cd's from my usual import supplier and got
them one here and one there(even though I ordered them all at once)but
never got #6.My man said it was never released but from the discussions
here I assume it was released and sold out.Is this correct?Why?Was there
fewer copies pressed or is there material there that makes it essential
and everybody jumped on it first?FINALLY-where can I get a copy?Thanks-Ken