HW: Re: [Hawkwind] 25 years on and astounding questions....

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu May 17 09:55:34 EDT 2001

J D writes:

> Mike/Al etc,
> I think you're exactly right with all the detail here.
> Charisma's decision to change 25 Years spine, much to Dave et al's disgust.
> The booklet is just the tour programme, not aware that the 2 were ever
> packaged together.

They were. I got the album in Dundee on the day of release and it
contained the booklet.

> Never seen the PXR5 flyer either

Same story as above, except it was Perth. The flyer invited application
for the family tree poster.

> or the tree for that matter, is it just
> the Pete Frame one which came as a double page spread in Sounds in 1979?

Yep.

> If so, is it paper, card, A3, A4, laminated, coloured etc?

A3, brown coloured print.

> Quark slides definitely European only, not sure if limited to Germany or not
> though.

I had it in mind that they got them in Sweden but I could be wrong.

FoFP