BAD seller on ebay, rips me off for Weird Tapes #3 & #6

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu May 17 10:37:42 EDT 2001

Hi, sorry if this is not the forum, but there's a seller on ebay that you
should avoid.  His ebay username is "corked-canuck" and he's a very
despicable person.

I won two of his auctions back in late February (Weird Tapes #3, and Weird
Tapes #6), and there's still nothing from him.  He gave me a choice when I
won -- did I want it insured?  I said no, because I only live a couple
provinces away from him, and I've had possibly 1 or 2 lost packages in total
in my 600+ trades over the world.

Anyways, to make it even more suspicious, the auctions won were a few weeks
apart, so they were "shipped" at different times.  This means I should have
got Weird #3 back in early March, and Weird #6 in late March or early April.

Sorry to say, that nothing ever arrived.  Now he posts negative feedback on
my account saying that he's not responsible for lost items that are sent
uninsured.  What are the chances that both parcels got lost?

And check out his recent feedback -- he's got at least another 15-20
customers from all over the world that are in the same boat.  Their parcels
went out uninsured, they must have gotten lost...  Funny thing is that once
he knows your package is lost, you'll never get another email or reply to a
phone query from him.  I've been trying to contact him for the past month
and have never got a reply until I initiated police action by contacting the
Royal Canadian Mounted Police.  Now I suddenly get a negative feedback (my
first).

I see Marshall Wood was lucky to get his item from this seller, but please,
consider that the exception.  Do NOT attempt to get your Hawkwind stuff from
"corked-canuck".

Thanks, hopefully nobody else gets ripped off.  There's only been two
different sellers/traders who have been deadbeats like those, and both of
them are Canadians.  Makes me ashamed.

Bryan Young
Saskatchewan, Canada
----
ebay #1415204494

User ID:     corked-canuck
Name:        brett a seymour
Company:     Round Again Records
City:        Orillia
State:       Ontario
Country:     Canada
Phone:       705 327 1611
Time/Date:   Aug-29-98 12:40:13 PST

ROUND AGAIN RECORDS
 22 MISSISSAGA E
 ORILLIA  ON  (705) 327-1611

----
Phone number for Orillia branch of the Ontario Provincial Police
705-326-3536