HW:Questions

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 17 09:51:26 EDT 2001

EJ asked...

>On the CDZone site there are two Quark Strangeness and Charm CD's listed.
>One with number GRF312CD IMP2103700 and one is 11quid and the other 26! Does
>anyone no the difference between these two as I played my vinyl copy last
>night and after 24 years of wear is showing it's age.

I know there was a Griffin CD "Box Set" release that was just the QSC CD
(with the new ugly cover) and some hard-cover (?) book that Godwin found in
large quantities in a warehouse somewhere.  Quite periferally connected.  A
Moorcock novel or something similar.  Perhaps that's the thing that's 26 quid?

Grakkl (FAA)