Acoustic SLOTERDIJK show, May 27th, Doylestown PA: plus more!!!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Thu May 17 15:04:08 EDT 2001

Hello friends..I want to invite you to spend part of your Memorial Day
Weekend with SLOTERDIJK!!!

Sloterdijk will be appearing at The Ratskeller, on Sunday May 27th in
Doylestown Pennsylvania. This is an open mic event, with signup at 8:00
PM...Obviously we will be there then, but we can't give much of an
estimate as to what time we will go on, because we have never played
there before. In addition we will be trying to set up a full electric
show at this venue, so if you come out this evening, you'll potentially
be helping in the booking process.

Also as a plug to two bands whom I enjoy and support, I invite you to
come out for some excellent music at the following shows..I'll be there,
so come out and support these great acts:

Bevis Frond (acoustic) (Nick Saloman and Adrian Shaw)
The Khyber, 56 South 2nd St. (215) 238-5888
Philadelphia, May 25th...This show will be cool, and it's a must for
hawkfans of Adrian Shaw!!!

SPECIAL INFO:

The Brain Surgeons:
July 1:
The Pontiac, 304, South St, Philadelphia, PA
(215) 925-4053
I just cannot say enough good things about this awesome rock-n-roll
band.. The creation of Blue Oyster Cult's Al Bouchard, and the wonderful
Deborah Frost, they will be bringing their "Helen Back" tour into the
city for a rare visit and Sloterdijk is tentatively scheduled to be one
of the opening acts that evening. Pennsylvanians, New Jerseyians,
Hawkfans,  Cultaphiles all rock-n-rollers unite!!!!
Let's take The Pontiac by storm and make Philadelphia a "city on flame
with rock-n-roll!!!! Call the club to generate a buzz!!!! Let them know
you are coming, or ask questions...The more interest they perceive the
better for the artist who will play there that night!!!

Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk