OFF: Re: [BOC-L] HW: EBAY!!!!!

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu May 17 18:33:23 EDT 2001

It's funny you have this impression of ebay. I started buying/selling about
2-1/2 years ago on ebay myself and found that items went for a hell of a lot
more then, I stopped selling full time spring 2000, because the market was
too saturated,  and wasn't making squat for the same items I was raking in on
a year previous.
I guess it depends on the items being sold, the rarest items will always
command a higher amount, other items are hit or miss. And I do agree that
there was a fraction of the Hawkwind material offered on ebay back then.
bob

In a message dated 5/17/01 3:20:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, chrisr at TIAC.NET
writes:
>  About 2.5 years
>  ago when I started on ebay there were an average of 30 to 50 items at a
>  time and I was getting great deals left and right. Today, there seems to
>  be an average of 150 items on at once and a lot more competition. In the
>  beginning looking for Porcupine Tree there were lengthy periods of time
>  with no items at all. Now there is always 30 to 50 items on, and except
>  for the most common stuff, you usually pay alot for the harder to get
>  stuff.
>  Chris
>  colm mcwilliams wrote:

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website