EBAY!!!!!

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 18 03:24:59 EDT 2001

In article <01a001c0df18$17b4ade0$bd71883e at gypo>, colm mcwilliams
<bedroom at TRANCER28.FSNET.CO.UK> writes
>Does any one else think that ebay artificially inflates the price of
>hawkwind merchandise like cd's, records and posters etc??

not really, I think it's reflective of a truer value on a free market.

I say this because the prices of an awful lot of other stuff I buy and
sell, like comics and books, the prices are very soft. To a great
extent, ebay has made out-of-print stuff WAY more available than ever
before, so a truer pattern of values is now emerging. Consequentially a
lot of stuff is cheaper, in my experience the majority, but some stuff
like oooh, PXR 5 on CD, will get a better price than a fiver at the
local Record and Tape Exchange.

--
Jon