HW: Kris's Book

Mark Lee mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM
Fri May 18 11:48:22 EDT 2001

Hmmm,

As I work for a Digital Printing company I wonder if I
could provide a quote for the job, just a thought...

----------Original----------

Has anyone every heard of any plans to reprint Kris' book?

I found a company that not only sells what looks like a
thousand music books, but also publishes them as well (such
as the new and truly excellent ELP bio.) The company is
Helter Skelter, http://www.skelter.demon.co.uk , and I
wonder if Kris & Dave talked with them if they'd be
interested in reprinting the book.

It'd be nice if there were thousands of nice new copies
for all of us who don't have one...

Anyway, check their catalog (though it's way overdue for
an update), there's loads of stuff for every taste.