HW: Kris's Book

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Sat May 19 17:02:14 EDT 2001

In the back of the book it says that 'volume II will follow soon'. Was
there ever a follow up? I remember seeing one with a black cover instead of
red but was that just volume I with a different colour cover?

I have a copy autographed by various past and present members of the band,
from Mick Slattery to Alan Davey and...oh! Who's is that autograph? Looks
like my little brother's handwriting...didn't know he was in Hawkwind.

Regards,
Alastair.