OFF: Farflung Strange Daze '99 tracklist

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Mon May 21 16:37:13 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I believe someone recently asked for the tracklist of the Farflung Strange
Daze '99 release w/ Nik Turner (or was that on another list?) Anyway, I'm
not sure if anyone else replied to this, so here's a tentative list - it's
just my opinion so use it as a starting point.

1. Alius Orbis
2. When I Woke To Sleep No More
3. Prototype of a Traveler (?) / The Larval Stage -  The 1st part sounds
like a slightly simplified version of PoaT, but I'm not sure about this.
4. Day of St. Anthony's Fire - until about 3:40, after which it goes off in
an unfamiliar direction until the end of the track.
5. Breach of I
Here's Nik...
6. Sonic Attack
7. Brainstorm
8. Watching the Grass Grow
9. Opa-Loka with Thoth Riff  - or -
   Thoth Goes to Opa-Loka    - or maybe just plain -
   Opa-Loka
10. You Shouldn't Do That

This is a great disc, both without and with Nik - I think it's headed for a
slot on my top-10 of 2001. Thanks to Jim and Strange Trips for releasing it
(and the Harvey and Anubian Lights discs, too).

Stephan

     Stephan Forstner
     stemfors at pipeline.com
     stephan at mullermedia.com