HW: Attention To Detail....

Annoyance C deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon May 21 19:32:47 EDT 2001

 re Magno:

 you are a sharp one indeed.......(it IS SO)

 Live Chrons for you...

 Care for a "more visible" Log cover???

what will this cost in addition????

did you get that Warrior colored in yet???  (only kidding Jez)

 and

Come in please Mr.Farflung....

I owe you a costly something....

PS....(JD) so why does your lot include all that I want????   how'd you do
it???

and for the sake of this POST to be redeemed.......

dear Sikk Rikk, and all "watchers of detalium".....if you happen upon a
"URUGUAYAN" (spelling NOT included) Hall Of The Mountain Grill, it has a
different back cover, which is the photos from the inner sleeve.....

you'll (somebody will, no doubt) be completely overwhelmed with ecstasy to
know that Mike Coleman neither owns this item, nor has ever even come close
to seeing it, but I know that Mick Bryceland has a copy.......

and THAT is REALITY YOU CAN RELY ON.................

PS--I spelled it right