Hawkfringe

Trev (Judge) judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 21 20:46:57 EDT 2001

Right  -that's it

all this fringe rubbish.

Now this is the story  - hoped i would never have to tell it...

I once peeked into niks stone floored "bedroom" on high rock farm - in the
heart of celtic pagan land.

he was on his knees fondling the mighty jacket of the fringes - he was
mumbling in tongues.  He seemed to be counting the number of fringes on it.

The garment glowed.

He came to a certain point in the counting.
He uttered a word.
I saw a blinding flash, and was knocked out cold

I remember someone walking over me as if I were a doormat.

They didn't even notice i was there.

When I awoke, I noticed a scurrying in the bushes - small two-legged
creatures wwere hurrying and spitting and oh the pain - i can hardly go
on...

In a flash, I realised that the number of fringe bits on his jacket - was
the fisrt key to unlock - HIS SECRET HAME!!!

You see...  The Baron and Rider...

Long before Hawkwind... were brothers of the order of the
Rosicants,,,,.....and the fringed robes marked them as ipsisimi haluso's

I don't know what I'm saying,.,.,there is a strange thig driving me...i feel
very weaoppj hjfurf813y4f'h  count count count       them
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaThe
program has performed an illegal operation...and will be closed.