HW: Weird 5

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Tue May 22 07:14:23 EDT 2001

Colin wrote:

>I am still looking for a  copy of the original release of Weird Tape 5.
>Someone out there must have one!

Just for the record, I'd be really interested in a copy of this, too.

Whilst I'm at it, I'm also on the lookout for CD versions of:

Nik's "Xitintoday" & Harvey's "Interstellar Chaos" & "Red Shift".

Can anyone help?? If anyone knows where I can get hold of copies (& I've
tried all the on-line stores I know of w/o success) or has spares for
trade/sale, please contact me off-list. Much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave