Space for Music/Strange Daze

Mike C deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed May 23 20:22:48 EDT 2001

original message from M. Licht:
"If the tour comes to Santa Fe, I'd recommend our local band "The Blood
Drained Cows."

Mark....is this your project????    it sounds right down the lane......

 are they something I want to collect??  is there anything???  will you be
acting manager????

what a great title for guys in such a befitting locale.......

are there any weird happenings your way lately, or is it mostly the laurels
of a stranger past?????

Did you ever locate any vents in the rocks????

are the Bulbheads operating under your feat????   should will kill the evil
monsters at first sight????

mike

or should we dance in vatted human body-part delight????