HW: Lounge Axe

MSH corwyn at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu May 24 08:27:38 EDT 2001

Hi all

I make no apologies about the consistency of the Lounge Axe show.

As I mentioned in my "announcement" email this was garnered off of
alt.binaires.Mp3.etc from someone who was doing what was called a "hawkwind
flood". The show was delivered as I got it. Overall I thought it was pretty
ok qualitywise and mentioned that in the original email. I have neither the
time nor inclination to fix this show up. If anyone wants to they are free
to contact me for the "original" mp3's.

Thanks to all who have been moving this along the vine.

Best regards

Mike