HW: Lounge Axe

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 24 14:14:35 EDT 2001

MSH said...

>I make no apologies about the consistency of the Lounge Axe show.
>
>As I mentioned in my "announcement" email this was garnered off of
>alt.binaires.Mp3.etc from someone who was doing what was called a "hawkwind
>flood". The show was delivered as I got it. Overall I thought it was pretty
>ok qualitywise and mentioned that in the original email. I have neither the
>time nor inclination to fix this show up. If anyone wants to they are free
>to contact me for the "original" mp3's.

Sorry, I never meant to imply that I was complaining about its quality, even
though I used such words as 'annoying.'  (I'm very appreciative that you
went and started this tree.)  I was just curious as to what could cause such
'noises.'  Perhaps it *is* a MP3-WAV transfer situation as someone else
suggested (I don't know anything about that issue).

Grakkl (FAA)