You have been invited to share a folder.

Michaelangelo Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu May 24 16:41:05 EDT 2001

Hi there!  - Space rock mp3 by Alien Dream - The download is 2.2mb @ 128kbps - However it can be uncompressed back to a WAV file if you have the software - If you don't, you can get it at mp3.com - otherwise simply enjoy this mp3
C at pt@in Alien
       Michael Blackman is a Freedrive User and would like to share some files with you.

Click the link below to begin sharing files with Michael Blackman.

http://www.freedrive.com/ASP/PostFolderShortcut.asp?FolderShareCode=1546340856&Email=boc-l@listserv.spc.edu

Please note: Some e-mail software doesn't show the link above as a single link.
If this is the case with your e-mail, copy the link, paste it in the address bar of
your browser and press Enter.

FreeDrive is an online storage and file sharing site. You can use it to upload, store, retrieve, and share data such as photos, documents, spreadsheets, and more. Learn more about signing up for your own FreeDrive by visiting http://www.freedrive.com. Don't delay? join FreeDrive today. Millions of other people already have!

Thank you for using FreeDrive. We hope you enjoy our service.