black sword dvd.....make that Night of The Hawks DVD

Fri May 25 18:20:35 EDT 2001

Well then, you and a few others will be foaming at the mouth in anticipation
of the next Hawkwind DVD that is out mid-June from CD Services here in good
ol' UK, and that is 'Night Of The Hawks' with one bonus track that is
previously unreleased on video but I've completely forgotten what it is
(d'ooohhhhh!!!!). Anyway, our first 30 copies or so will be on offer,
thereafter full price, so if you want one register to me now at:
andygee at dial.pipex.com
Toodle pips,
Andy Garibaldi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pumpkin HEAD" <michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 2:33 AM
Subject: black sword dvd

*** Hope this post doesn't cause any youngsters to become druggies but if it
does then its a damn lame excuse -

anyway

Finally - got to watch my Black Sword DVD after a few months because my
brother bought a DVD player - Fired up some stinky skunks and had a funky
night allright

Far frickin out - trippy or what - and the sound was decent enough

10/10 for visuals
10/10 music
10/10 for the budz
and the beer was awright too!